Although restrictions in many environments have eased we continue to follow the advice of the Scottish Government which requires some restriction to continue within healthcare environments.
Currently we are still operating the following guidlines:
- Wearing of face coverings by patients (unless you are exempt)
- Physical distancing within the waiting room and the surgery
- Wearing of appropriate PPE by staff
Symptoms of coronavirus
The most common symptoms are new:
- continuous cough
- fever/high temperature (37.8C or greater)
- loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste (anosmia)
Please DO NOT book a GP appointment or attend the practice if you are experiencing any of these symptoms, however mild.
If any of the above applied to you:
- STAY INDOORS AND SELF-ISOLATE. AVOID ALL POSSIBLE CONTACT WITH OTHER PEOPLE
- RING OUR SURGERY DURING OPENING TIMES: 8:45am - 6:00pm
- CALL 111 (NHS24) WHEN SURGERY IS CLOSED
For the latest Coronovirus advice visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Scotland | NHS inform