Care Information Scotland
Care Information Scotland is a telephone and website service providing information about care services for older people living in Scotland.
On the Care Information Scotland website https://careinfoscotland.scot you will find information about:
- Assessment of your care needs - why do you need one?
- Care at home - services to assist you while living at home
- Supported housing - services and adaptations to support independent living
- Care homes - places to live which offer full-time care. What are the options for finding and paying for a care home?
- Support for carers - services and support to help unpaid carers
- Your rights - what rights do you have?
- Advice and support - organisations that can offer information and assistance
- New to seeking information on care services? - this will help in getting started
If you would prefer to talk to someone, please call the helpline on 0800 011 3200 (calls charged at local rate).
If English is not your first language, there is a translation service called Language Line which can provide someone to translate between you and the helpline staff member.
Or send them an online enquiry.
Whatever your question about care, we will do our best to help you find the information you need.